Tuesday, January 8, 2013

mysteries

}{ello Jammers!
 Seems today's new item is in the New Year's Party. My best guess is that it's the Hat and Curly Wig.
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to cut today's post short. I'm very tired from school, homework, and drawing.  
 here is my crediting policy!

If someone sends info/pictures to me, I tell their username like this: e*a*p*e(example)!
If there is no username, I say they are anonymous!
If there are many jammers who give me the same info,
I say so (I'm sorry, I can't credit 20 jammers at once)!
If I get info/pictures from a blog, I tell the blogger's username as seen above!
I never copy anything word-for-word without editing it myself and giving mysterious credit!
I don't have much time to visit other blogs,
I'm very sorry about that!
(one exception: i get all info forom blogs)
That's about it, I hope it makes sense. >.< Happy jamming!
credit goes to hannah, that is everything in purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look! Here is a cat: (^._.^)ノ

This cat would like you to read these rules:

-Do not be mean to anyone
-Do not use bad words (keep it appropriate for all ages)

(^•ω•^)ノ You make the cat happy! The cat would also like to tell you this:

Please understand that Snaper6010's buddy list is normally is full, and Snaper6010 does not usually delete buddies unless He doesn't know where they came from.

(^-_-^)ノ The cat is very sorry... D:

The cat would also like you to know that if you break the rules, you will be banned from commenting . . . Forever! (^•Д•^)ノ

If you do not like this blog, just don't comment. We do not even read mean comments. ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...